Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0215822201
TELECOMMUNICATION ADMINISTRATOR (TEMP/PART TIME)
- Monitor and maintain all IT contracts for: Hardware & software maintenance renewals, professional services contracts, administration to finalize contracts.
- Configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors, and troubleshoots telecommunications network components of a moderately complex nature to provide a secure, high performance network, including services for telecommunications systems, including PBXs, fiber optics, wireless phone systems, and similar technologies.
- Monitor and recommend mobile phone plans.
- Provides administration and support for telecom service requests received via service tickets and performs, installs, moves, adds, and changes, handling moderately complex issues.
- Help create and maintain IT service level agreements.
- Manage IT audit process.
- Provides technical support and maintenance for existing and new telecommunications services.
- Assure all IT documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Assist with the IT employee hiring.
- Associates degree is required.
- Qualified applicants will have strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Must be self motivated and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in MS PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to change.
- At least five years experience in Fujitsu F9600, administer voicemail and provide general technical support around local and long distance voice services is preferred.
- The ability to make administrative and procedural decisions is preferred.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information is required.
- Strong ability in MS Excel is preferred.