Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 1214501201
REPAIR TECHNICIAN (1st SHIFT)
- Test, troubleshoot and repair circuit cards.
- Adhere to highest quality standards including AS9100.
- Associates degree in Electronic Engineering Technology and/or 3-5 years relevant experience required.
- Must have knowledge of digital and analog circuitry and be capable of troubleshooting to the component level without using automated test equipment (ATE).
- Must understand written work instructions, drawing and schematics.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required.
- Avionics experience is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below: