Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0215730202
- Lead Integrated Project Teams responsible for the successful performance of new, complex development products.
- Coordinate and actively communicate key program activities within the company and with the customer.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors to ensure contractual, financial, technical, and schedule requirements are complied with appropriately.
- Maintain technical and commercial marketing objectives and assure program completion within established milestones.
- Present project technical and financial status to company executive team.
- At least 5 years program management experience involving all aspects of complex technical engineering development programs from contract award through completion required.
- Must possess leadership qualities that are essential in leading both matrix organization teams and integrated project teams.
- Experience in a customer-facing role required, preferably in the government and/or commercial avionics industry.
- Experience in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint required.
- Risk management experience, preferably in the aerospace industry, required.
- Experience in managing program finances, schedule, technical components as well as other aspects relating to program management of complex technical programs highly preferred.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or engineering; Master’s or MBA degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of aircraft avionics systems strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability for domestic and international travel required.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below:
ASTRONAUTICS CORPORATION OF AMERICA
4115 N. Teutonia Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Equal Opportunity Employer