Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0215730201
Provide support to the program management team for active development programs and new business pursuits, responsibilities include:
- Business analysis: Profit and loss analysis, internal cost accounting, performance of key suppliers, and adherence to spend.
- Project planning: define and update plans for key projects, track adherence to schedule and spend. Assesses and reports compliance to internal/external stakeholders. Develops risk mitigation plans.
- Process development: Develops, documents and implements processes and systems in support of company goals. Identifies and implements improvements to streamline and automate process flows.
- Strategy development: Supports the development and implementation of key program and customer strategies.
Responsibilities include working collaboratively within an integrated customer and supplier team to ensure execution of programs on-time and on-budget, and to win new business aligned with company strategic goals. Astronautics is an international leader in aerospace and works closely with customers around the globe. A passion for aviation and international experience are a strong plus.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Applied Science(s).
- Experience/Ability with MS Project.
- Excellent analytical, teamwork, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Candidate must be US Citizen or US Permanent Residence Card Holder.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data are required.
- Strong decision making, problem solving and organizational skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to self start and work jointly across departments is required.
- Aviation background or interest a strong plus.
- Foreign language or international experience a strong plus.