Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0115604301
Material Control Coordinator
- Coordinate and monitor Production Planning and Scheduling, including tracking and expediting work in process.
- Update and monitor information related to the ERP data base and production activity
- Experience in production scheduling and control utilizing an ERP system, preferably IFS
- Comprehensive understanding of Material and Production Control principles. APICS certification a plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, computer, communication and interpersonal skills required Familiarity with Circuit Card assembly processes, integration, testing and part traceability requirements for complex electronic products preferred.
- Associate degree in a relevant discipline is required, BA/BS degree preferred.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below.