Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and the future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job # 0215910201
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
- Coordinate employment activities, training activities and administration of compensation and benefit programs.
- Prepare and maintain reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Analyze and coordinate employee benefits.
- Administer employee changes in payroll and HR systems.
- Facilitate new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Support employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Monitor the company’s discipline system and advise management members on the system. Monitor the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Monitor the tracking of OSHA-required data. Participate in accident investigations.
- Ensure compliance with and enforce the OFCCP practices and the company’s affirmative action plan.
- Ensure company compliance with governmental and labor legal and reporting requirements.
- Support Human Resources Generalist functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources required.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong written verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- PHR certification preferred
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below: