Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 1114304401
HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER (PLD/FPGA)
· Working with cross-functional project teams to create subsystem elements for flight-critical display and airborne server systems.
· Engaging in all phases of product development, including concept, architecture, design, test, and production support.
· Developing, simulating, synthesizing, verifying, and documenting Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) designs with VHDL as the supported HDL.
· Preparing development lifecycle documentation, including: planning documents, requirements documents, VHDL modules, timing analyses, schematics, and bills of material.
· Executing design verification activities which include target-level testing and integration in a lab environment.
· Demonstrating compliance with avionics standards (including DO-254).
· BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering is required.
· 5+ years FPGA/Programmable Logic design experience required.
· Strong proficiency in the use of HDL for design capture, digital logic simulation tools, FPGA synthesis tools, and FPGA build tools required.
· Experience in a high design assurance environment required (e.g., avionics, aerospace, medical devices).
· Must have excellent communication, analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Experience using requirements management and version control systems (e.g., DOORS) required.
· Must be a US Citizen or be a US Permanent Residence Card Holder.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below:
ASTRONAUTICS CORPORATION OFAMERICA
9201 N 25th Ave., Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85021
An Equal Opportunity Employer