Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the future! At Astronautics, you will be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and the opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0220225201
Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Astronautics Corporation of America is seeking an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Manager to lead its overall manufacturing plant maintenance strategy. This position is an integral part of the core Astronautics operations team and will be directly influencing multiple plant locations to include equipment reliability, building infrastructure, continuous improvement and all capital improvement projects.
- Provide overall leadership and development of the maintenance team for three shifts at multiple facilities.
- Schedule and coordinate all facility maintenance activities to include: routine facility maintenance, snow removal operations, construction and renovation projects, equipment installation and security.
- Facilitate Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) programs.
- Direct maintenance staff to provide for regular and systematic inspection of all mechanical systems and to perform required repairs.
- Coordinate and conduct inspections for environmental, fire and building code compliance.
- Prepare required records and/or reports, including yearly budgets.
- Order and maintain necessary mechanical supplies and materials required by maintenance staff.
- Coordinate contract personnel staffing.
- Establish key relationships with external vendors and facility support.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a leader within a facility maintenance management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering field required or a Bachelor’s degree with a Facility Manager Certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in heating, ventilating, plumbing and mechanical/electrical systems required.
- Must have proven experience with construction and renovation projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience with Preventative Maintenance Systems, TPM, CMMS, Root Cause Analysis, High Speed Manufacturing, budgeting and project management.
- Knowledge of carpentry, electricity, mechanics and painting preferred.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks, schedules, projects and work assignments.