Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 1013230101
Electronics Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Responsible for the direct supervision of manufacturing engineers and production operators.
- Develop and implement production processes and documentation for circuit card and electronic assemblies.
- Analyze and implement advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Work with engineering product development teams on design for manufacturability and testability.
- Direct the preparation of process failure modes and effects documents (DFMEA/PFMEA).
- Develop processes for new production introductions into the manufacturing environment.
- Organize and lead lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline is required; Master of Science degree in an engineering discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience or 5 years relevant leadership experience in a manufacturing and/or electronics assembly environment required.
- Must have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes in a manufacturing and/or electronics environment
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical design tools is required, e.g. SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of six sigma methodology is preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data are required.
- Strong decision making, problem solving and organizational skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and work jointly across departments is required.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) and one page cover letter to the address listed below:
Equal Opportunity Employer