Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job Number: 0614246201
ELECTRONIC PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
- Perform in-circuit and functional test and component level troubleshooting on complex circuit card assemblies.
- Assemble, test and troubleshoot subassembly level components.
- Integrate, test, calibrate and troubleshoot complex end item avionics assemblies.
- Work closely with Test, Systems, Hardware and Software Engineering to resolve issues, improve manufacturability and assure high yields.
- Adhere to highest Aviation and Aerospace quality standards
- Associate degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent required.
- Must have knowledge of digital and analog circuitry and be capable of troubleshooting complex assemblies to the component level.
- Experience with flying probe (in-circuit), automated and manual functional testing preferred.
- Must understand written work instructions and comprehend electronic and mechanical drawings and schematics.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below: