Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job Number: 0115604401
Electrical Design Engineering Internship/Full-Time Summer
- Aid Electrical Design Engineers in the analysis, troubleshoot, and modification of new and existing analog, digital, and power circuit designs.
- Troubleshoot system failures to determine origin of problem (product error, test infrastructure error, test procedure error, etc).
- Update and author Electrical Design documentation concerning conceptual architecture, detailed design, verification strategy and results, and lifecycle support.
- Support Engineering and Operations departments by writing Change Impact Analysis documents and supporting Engineering Change Orders.
- Participate in a team which monitors failure trends, implements corrective actions, and develops quality assurance initiatives to reduce product failures.
- Junior/Senior standing majoring in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering required.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must have laboratory experience integrating multiple pieces of equipment, signal sources and processors.
- Must be capable of working independently in a lab environment.
- Experience with circuit simulation tools is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week during summer 2015.