Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0315304201
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – PHOENIX
- Engage in all phases of product development, including concept, architecture, design, test and support.
- Work with cross-functional teams to take a design from specification through design,development, test and delivery.
- Review and develop technical specifications.
- Design electronic assemblies for specification compliance.
- Verify that designs meet or exceed all requirements and specifications.
- Analyze analog, digital, and power circuit designs.
- Perform detailed technical analyses and create test and analysis reports.
- Develop technical solutions to know production, reliability, or performance problems.
- Generate design documentation to ensure the delivery of a quality finished product.
- Facilitate design reviews with key stake holders, including Design Engineering, Production,
- BS in Electrical Engineering required.
- 5+ years of electrical design experience is required.
- Knowledge of schematic entry and board layout tools such as Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Mentor Graphics PADS is preferred.
- Experience with circuit simulation tools such as TopSPICE and LTspice is preferred.
- Experience in electronics design, development, and test is preferred.
- Must be capable of working independently in a lab environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills required.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer