Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the present and future! At Astronautics, you’ll be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. Astronautics offers excellent pay, benefits and an opportunity for professional growth.
Job #: 0914600101
Material Control Manager
- Set priorities, direct, and monitor performance of the Stockroom, Shipping, Material Control, and Production Control Departments.
- Develop, review, and revise AS9100C compliant processes and procedures as needed.
- Support internal and outside audits.
- Create and analyze edit reports and alerts to improve processes.
- Participate in Program Reviews, Operations Reviews, and weekly Production meetings.
- Interact with and mediate between Material, Production, Quality Assurance, Finance, Contracts, Business Development, and other Sites.
- Set cycle count policies, monitor statistics, and institute corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage shipments to ensure on-time and error free delivery
- Review all internal requirements and Customer Orders for completeness and reasonableness.
- Maintain and manage the master Production Schedule developed in conjunction with the Production and Purchasing Managers.
- Manage the release of Purchase Requisitions to support the Production Schedule.
- Manage the release and progress of Shop Orders to support the Production Schedule.
- Set priorities for material allocations between projects and between forward production and repair activities.
- Coordinate the implementation of Engineering Change Orders for material on hand and in WIP.
- Ensure complete lot batch and serial number traceability of all material is maintained in both the ERP and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Prepare and support the annual Physical Inventory and Work in Process audit.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- 5+ year’s relevant management experience, electronic assembly sector preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, IFS preferred.
- APICs Certification a plus.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below.